Call for Proposals of MLSP 2024
CALL FOR PROPOSALS
IEEE International Workshop on Machine Learning for Signal Processing (MLSP) 2024
IEEE Signal Processing Society’s Machine Learning for Signal Processing Technical Committee (MLSP TC) is soliciting proposals from researchers interested in organizing the 2024 MLSP Workshop. The MLSP Workshop is a four-day workshop and will include tutorials on the first day.
Proposing teams are asked to create a proposal that follows the following outline:
- Location and Venue: Give an idea on the venue size and facilities.
- Conference Dates: Ensure they do not conflict with major holidays, or other SPS conferences and workshops. Typically,
the workshop is held during the period of mid-September to mid-October.
- Organizing Committee Members: Build the organizing committee considering factors including (a) active SPS
members; (b) diversity in geographical, industry and academia, age, and gender; (c) conference and/or workshop
experience; (d) event management experience. For examples, refer to https://2022.ieeemlsp.org/home/past-workshops/
- Technical Program: Consider the overall structure and conference model; innovative initiatives; student and young
professional initiatives; and industry-participation/support initiatives.
- Budget including registration fees.
- Hotels in the area that cater to different attendee budget levels.
- Travel and transportation between the nearest airport and the conference venue.
- Any other relevant information about the venue or the organization.
The intention letter deadline is August 1, 2022, and the deadline for submission of proposals is August 15, 2022.
Please submit your proposal to the MLSP TC Chair, Zheng-Hua Tan, firstname.lastname@example.org, and the MLSP Workshop Sub- Committee Chair, Murat Akcakaya, email@example.com via email. We encourage you to contact them with questions or to obtain further details about the content of the proposals.
Proposals will be reviewed by the MLSP TC, and the selection results will be announced in October 2022.