Call for Special Sessions and Tutorials
Call for Special Sessions: The 32nd MLSP workshop invites proposals for Special Sessions on topics that have not been covered in regular MLSP sessions and that have the potential to have a major impact on the field in the near future. Special Session proposals must contain the following information:
- Title of the proposed Special Session
- Names, affiliations, and contact information of the session organizers
- Brief biographies of the session organizers
- Brief description of proposed session topic and discussion on why this is a good topic for an MLSP 2022 special session (up to 500 words)
- List of six (6) contributed papers (including titles, author names and affiliations, and a short abstract).
The papers in each accepted Special Session will undergo a review process similar to that of the regular papers submitted to MLSP 2022.
Call for Tutorials: The 32nd MLSP workshop will host a tutorial program to offer participants the chance to explore innovative trends and learn new techniques related to machine learning and signal processing, both fitting for the research audience and industrial audience. We solicit two tutorial sessions with each of two hours. Tutorial levels may be intermediate or advanced. Topics of broad interest are preferred. A tutorial proposal should include:
- The proposed title
- A structured description of the contents
- A brief discussion about why the tutorial topic is important to the community
- A description of the expected outcomes for attendees
- The name, affiliation, email and brief biography of the speakers(s)